Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Knocknagoshel Halloween Festival

The Knocknagoshel Halloween Festival took place this weekend. It was my first time at the festival and I have to say I was very impressed. The popularity of the Ghost Trail & Haunted Maze was incredible! We arrived at 6.00pm and the queue was very very long, nearly out the village. However, the headless horseman, the ghostly rider and the other devilish ghouls kept the crowds entertained until the huge sculptures were set on fire.

Obviously, with the horrible weather we have had lately, it did take them a bit of time to get the bonfires going. I was over-ruled with regards to the haunted maze because the queue was just too long. So I didn’t get a chance to see what it was like. So if anyone has any comment about it let us know.

The one thing that did impress me was the organisation. I thought it was very good and the one way system was a dream. Will definitely visit again!

1 comment:

Treasa said...

I would love to see pictures of the fires...